- First I scour the web using a search engine and type in "subject and gif animation"
- Then I save the file to a folder I title Gif
- Open your Lotus notes create a new memo
- Under more click on insert signature
- Click on import from file.
- Select the file , change the file to enable "GIF images"an Viola ( hey you are getting free French Lessons too)
Monday, November 12, 2012
Anyone can embed a picture in an email, but I like to add gif animation to my emails to make it personal. I'm sure the Notes authorities will soon be monitoring my emails and I'm sure our new director will receive a few complaints.... oh well
And away we go... That's my new catch phrase